Black Friday, Promotions, Events & more
The Entertainer – Top Toys For Christmas
- Santas Lapland – Running until 24th December we are giving you the chance to win a family trip to Lapland on dates of your choice in 2024 for a Christmas like no other, enter our to win a magically unforgettable trip to Santa’s Lapland in 2024. A family of 4 will experience the ultimate Lapland holiday, deep in the Arctic Circle. Explore the dreamy world on Santa’s Magic adventure and enjoy reindeer-driven sleighs, husky-driven sleds, snow as far as you can see and so much more. Enter instore or online at https://www.thetoyshop.com/lapland
- Nerf AX – Running 9/11 – 6/12 we are giving you the chance to win 6 tickets and accommodation to the Nerf Action Experience in Manchester – enter in store via our QR codes for a chance to win
Santa letter – store/online
- Instore – Our fantastic FREE Santa letter service is well under way with 2 more sessions left Saturday 11th and 18thNovember. Join us in store between 11am -3pm write your letter to Santa with the help of our store elves and we will make sure that you get your personalised reply back before Christmas!
- Online – Can’t get to a store? Don’t panic! Santa work has emails now- write your letter to Santa viahttps://www.thetoyshop.com/santas-letters and he’ll email you a reply before Christmas!
Big Toy Appeal working with the Salvation Army 6th – 25th November.
We are once again working with the Salvation Army on our Big Toy Appeal, thanks to our fantastic customers and The Entertainer matching the donations we have been able to donate around 110,000 toys since 2018! In store customers can pick up an extra toy and donating it at the till point and our store teams will do the rest, online customer can add a £5 donation to their order and The Entertainer working with The Salvation Army will ensure they are given to families grappling with financial difficulties during these challenging times and is a great opportunity to make a real difference this Christmas, ensuring that no child goes unnoticed during the festive season.
Enjoy up to 70% off top toys this Black Friday!
We have over 240 products reduced for black Friday so guaranteed to have something for everyone!
In the OneDrive are general assets to promote our fantastic deals and a document featuring some of our top pics for Black Friday!
We have social and web suitable video content for:
- Big Gifts
- Must Haves
- Santa Savers
Which you can use freely on your channels
Join us in-store on Saturday 11th November between 9am – 11am and take part in our FREE Lego Make and Take event!
Using the bricks provided will you build a Snowman or a Santa Bauble which you can take home with you! We’d love to see your creations so make sure you share a photo on social with #TheEntertainerVIP for a chance to win a Gift Card!
*Whilst stocks, first come first serve, one per customer
- Barbie Dream House – Calling all Barbie Fans! The Barbie Dream House is the ultimate in unlimited storytelling possibilities! What’s more when you spend over £20 or more on Barbie toys online you will receive a free Barbie Gift https://www.thetoyshop.com/brands/barbie
- Ironman Mask (I want one!) – Become Ironman with your very own Electronic Helmet half price when you use code Iron60 – this deal is for online only but can of course be ordered into store via our free Click and Collect service https://shorturl.at/cjyIL (available whilst stocks last)
- Furby – those of us (alas myself included) of a certain… vintage might very well remember the first Furby… well they are back! Bigger and better then ever ready to be your new best friend! https://shorturl.at/mnoK1
Store – Have you picked up your copy of our Christmas catalogue yet? Jam packed with some of our top toys for Christmas!
Online – For those who cant get to our stores we do have a online version that will allow you to browser and click through to the website to get your top toy picks https://online.flippingbook.com/view/567812428/
With well over 300-character visits across the year, our Costume characters are taking a well-earned break over the festive period and will once again be out on the road in the new year. It also means I have plenty of feedback documents to complete – If our visit performed really well on social or in location and if your able to send any standout stats, wow results etc that would be really helpful and hopefully allow us to secure more, bigger and better visits next year.
Just to give you all an overview on some of the fantastic promotions we currently have running in store
- 2 for £10 on TY Squish-a-boos (selected lines) – planned end date Jan 2024
- 2 for £20 on TY Squish-a-boos (selected lines) – planned end date Jan 2024
- Funko 2 for £20 (selected lines) – planned end date 26th November
- Squishmallows – 20% off Wave 16 characters – Whilst stocks last
- 3 for 2 on loom bands – Whilst stocks last
- Fuggler Buy One Get Second Half Price. – Planned end day 4th Dec
- Assets to promote these can be found in the onedrive link.
Even with the hustle and bustle of Christmas we are still running our quiet hours, the first hour of opening every day in every store.
Store music will be turned off, loud demos will be turned off and where possible the lights will be turned down to allow for a calmer shopping experience for those who wish to use it.
At The Entertainer, we believe in the importance of family time. While we don’t open on Sundays to allow our team to spend quality time with their loved ones, we encourage you to do the same! Enjoy exciting games, adventurous activities, or accept a Sunday Funday Challenge! Life’s more fun when you pause to play. Check out our soiclas on Saturday to see what each Sunday Funday challenge ishttps://www.thetoyshop.com/sunday-funday
Have you seen our “Childhood Adventures” Blog? Jam packed with short reads covering everything from Activities, Buying Advise and creating family time. I’m a personal fan on the wrapping guide… I mean How do you wrap a Squishmallow?!
To celebrate and support Giving Tuesday (28th November) The Entertainer will be matching all customer donations via our in-store Pennies Chip and Pin donations. Every time you make a card purchase in store it will give you the option to round up to the nearest pound (max of 99p min 1p) and on Giving Tuesday The Entertainer will match each donation. We have raised over £5.4 million since 2011 from nearly 12million micro donations!
As you may be aware Christmas Eve is a Sunday this year and as such we will no be open in line with our company values – we’ll be providing copy, images and banner for you to use freely ahead of the day